Most of us do not pre-schedule our Tarot readings or other contacts with Spirit. It's not like a dentist appointment that you set up well ahead of time after all. If it comes up, it comes up, but it's not like it's high up on the agenda for most of us, right?
The problem with that, of course, is that sometimes you need a spiritual check-up. There are things happening in your life that Spirit wants to chat with you about, yet because you don't have an appointment, Spirit must get your attention.
"Hey You! Yeah, I'm talking to YOU!"
How do you know this is happening? Here are my five tell-tale signs of when Spirit wants to talk to you:
1. You start to see spiritual or occult symbols seemingly everywhere. You perhaps "randomly" come across a Tarot shop, a witch's hat, and a lady dressed like a fortuneteller all in the same afternoon...oh, and it's NOT Halloween and you're NOT in Salem, Massachusetts. Ding ding ding!
2. A string of unusual things keeps happening to you. For instance, you clumsily drop a glass carafe, crack a wine glass while removing it from the dishwasher, and then drop a flower vase, watching it explode into a thousand pieces. Each accident on its own would not be a big deal, but when they all happen in a short period of time, you know it’s more than coincidence...
3. The same numbers keep appearing everywhere you go. It could be that you have 222 emails in your inbox, and then you glance at the clock, and it’s 2:22 pm, and then your restaurant bill comes to $22.22. What could explain that? Ring Ring! Spirit’s on the phone!
4. Dreams are more vivid and powerful than normal. They’re the types of dreams that stay with you all day long. You can’t forget these reveries, because they have struck a chord so deep inside of you that you cannot think of anything else. Dream symbols, such as telephones, computer screens, or newspapers, may be telling you it’s time to check in...
5. The idea of getting a Tarot or psychic reading pops into your head seemingly out of nowhere. Something inside of you is intrigued by the idea, because perhaps it’s been a long time or there’s been something weighing on your mind. The idea brings a smile, not a frown, to your face. And that’s because Spirit has just texted you…can you come out and play?
Go ahead and scratch that itch! Order your Tarot reading HERE.